In this page are described the modalities for personal data treatment for the visitors as well as the treatment practices of personal data transmitted from the Customer to the Owner across this website.
In fullfillment of Art. 13 (for processing personal data collected from the data subject) and Art. 14 (for processing personal data not collected from the data subject) of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the informations here provided are referred only to the treatment done via this website and not through other websites eventually visited by the customer, for which we suggest to read about their respective owners.
Please note that this website and all the services connected are only reserved to adults aged 13+. The Owner doesn’t collect any personal data of people under aged. Based on user’s request, the owner will promply delete all the personal data unintentionally collected.
The Owner reserves the right to nominate a Manager of personal data treatment for technical, manteinance and handling purposes of this website or a web agency or even a consultant. His references may be communicated after a written request to the addresses above mentioned. The Owner and the Manager process the users data with their staff, specifically educated in this area. The Manager of Personal Data Protection can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories of processed data and sources
• Browsing data
• Data provided freely from users
• Common data (identification data, billing information and similar)
• Particular data only (art. 9 GDPR)
• Legal data only (art. 10 GDPR)
Sources: web surfing, other sites, cookies, public sources and similar
Firstly, we can use navigation data and cookies. We can also use data provided by the user like the contact form or other communications like emails including personal common data (identification, billing and similar) and exceptionally particular data pursuant to art. 9 GDPR or legal data pursuant art. 10 GDPR under restrictions according to customer’s request. Data may be coming from automated, free or public sources. For example they may be coming from user’s navigation, which could bring information related to previous consultation of other websites, in particular cookies and similar technologies.
Data can be also delivered freely from the user or related people. Other data could come from public sources, like for example those coming from company searches, public database and similar. The users personal data will be treated in the ways and form above described for the proper purpose of this website only, in respect of procedures here shown of data collecting, contact form, registration process / login, newsletter subscription and similar.
Particularly, personal data provided to the Owner will be treated for the following purposes:
• Pursue specific requests aimed by the User to the Owner via website and other communication instruments (contact form, information request form and similar);
• In case of newsletter subscription and related commercial or informative advertising sent by the Owner according to user’s permission;
• For informational communications related to the Owner’s services based on various informations requested via email or contact form and other communication instruments;
• For other purposes connected to those mentioned above or anyway covered by the website activities;
• For email address, provided by the users during the sale process related to an item or to a service applied, also when sending other communications related to the previous purchase and without further permission, the data subject can always refuse and oppose to this treatment freely and at any time following the instructions given below;
• The processing of data provided for general purpose will be also made as a result of autofill during browsing experience on this website and used only to track and control login data for the shown purposes.
Once the consent has been revoked, the Owner will send a message to the user, confirming that the consent has been revoked. The personal data is based on the right to information, free consent of contractual agreements or by using the free informations provided in the dedicated form. The processing of personal data is also based on the legitimate interest of the Owner for direct marketing operations. For the purposes mentioned above, based on the user’s level of privacy on the browser. In some cases, disabling cookies may affect navigation on this website. All the other data are optional but the released data may be communicated to the companies connected or controlled by the Owner as well agency, consultants or third parties that operate for the indicated purposes written in this document, both inside and outside EU. (in this case only for the users subscribed to the protocol “Privacy Shield”).
The data provided by the user will be kept until the revocation is expressly made including cleaning process of cookies or otherwise expressed. The navigation data will be kept only for the technical time necessary to fulfill the functions for which they were collected. Each user has the right to access, cancellation, limitation, notification pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of the GDPR. These rights can be exercised in the forms and terms of art. 12 GDPR, by written communication sent to the Owner via e-mail to the address email@example.com. The Owner will reply as soon as possible and in any case within 1 month after request. Pursuant to articles 15 and seq. user has the right to request withdrawal at any time.
Right of withdrawal
Is possible to revoke permission at any time by
– Sending an email to the Owner’s address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Express notice at the Owner’s headquarter
An individual shall have the right to to lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 et seq. of GDPR to a Supervisory Authority, which for the Italian Country relates to the Data Protection Authority. Form and manner are described and regulated by the existing national legislation. The complaint is without prejudice, that for Italian Country may propose alternatively to the Data Protection Authority itself or to the competent Court.
Personal data provided with contact form may be examined for profiling purposes. Profiling allows the Owner to analyse some personal aspects of the data subject and related, in particular, his preferences and interests, personal taste with reference to the goods sold or activities performed by the Owner in order to allow the Owner to offer a very specific sales service and a tailor-made customer journey.